Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sir,
I am Navin from Chhatarpur, MP, India. Here I am working as property consultant for Khajuraho, Chhatarpur and near by area. Chhatarpur and Khajuraho have good investment and growth opportunity because Khajuraho is a world famous tourist destination for temples. Khajuraho have it's own airport (international airport proposed), railway station, lots of 5 star hotels, national park, ken crocodile sanctuary, Raneh fall, Pandav fall, etc. Also a 4000 MW power project (NTPC) coming up near Khajuraho, so in future there will be great residential homes demand. I deal with all kind of properties including agricultural and plantation land, land for plotting, farm houses, colony development, hotels, golf course, amusement park etc. Sir, if any of your client is interested to invest here than please feel free to contact me. My contact email is khajurahoproperty@gmail.com. We provide land/property according to your need. Thank You, Navin

No comments:

Post a Comment