Saturday, June 19, 2010

Khajuraho Property Consultant.

Dear Sir/Madam

Hallo,

I am Navin from Chhatarpur, MP, India. Here I am working as property consultant.

Chhatarpur is a small district place in MP, but of good investment and growth opportunity because of world famous tourist destination for Khajuraho temples and have it's own airport (international airport proposed), railway station(lots of luxury trains comes here), lots of 5 star hotels, nearby Panna national park, ken crocodile sanctuary, Raneh fall, Pandav fall, etc. Khajuraho have huge business opportunity for hotel, golf course, amusement park, etc. Also a 4000 MW power project (NTPC) coming up near Khajuraho, so in future there will be great residential homes demand. So overall Khajuraho and nearby places have great growth opportunity and in future gives great returns.

I deal with all kind of properties including agricultural land (very cheaply available in nearby areas and good for plantation purposes, etc), land for plotting, farm houses, colony development, hotels, golf course, amusement park etc.

Sir, if you are interested to invest here or any of your client is interested than please feel free to contact me at anytime. I promise I will do my best homework and offer you value for money land to you for good returns. If you have any type queries than please contact me. My contact email is khajurahoproperty@gmail.com. We provide land/property according to your need.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment